March 29, 2012

The best Judge Dredd Cosplay

judge dredd cosplayer having a beer
Dredd having a beer after a tough day being the law
When I discovered comics it wasn’t just the Justice League and Batman that took my fancy, I found a true affinity with Judge Dredd comics. My dad had a wonderful ability to get AD Comics from a retailer friend with the cover ripped off which meant I got them for free.

I loved Dredd because the tales often had a cool sci-fi thing going on and the stories often had a twist or unexpected ending.

At time some of the stories from the Apocalypse War were amazingly intense battles lead by a heroic Dredd - it’s now as an older and wiser geek I realise they were direct references to the East West relations that were worrying the world in the 80s.

Anyways above is just to give an insight on why there is an enduring Dredd legacy – and cosplayers everywhere love dressing as their favourite Judge and swearing all DROKK like!

judge dredd cosplay

judge dredd costume
Moody Dredd

Young Dredd cosplayer
Family Dredd

I am the law judge dredd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!